RED C is Ireland’s premier provider of research-based consultancy services. Founded in 2003, we have been providing high quality research based consultancy services to both blue chip and up and coming businesses across Ireland, the UK and worldwide.
We continue to grow significantly ahead of the market, on the back of a first rate team, excellent customer service, clear and actionable analysis and new product innovation. As a result, the company is looking to add talent to their research team.
RED C Chartist/Infographic Executive
Due to RED C’s continued ongoing success as Ireland’s premier provider of market research consultancy services and our expansion into global markets, we are looking for a talented Chartists/Infographic Executive to help us keep growing. This is a crucial role that supports daily operations and develops a superior service to clients.
Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career. The position is office based in East Point Business Park in Clontarf, Dublin 3 which is easily accessible by numerous public transport options.
You will be based on the Operations side of the business, reporting to the Operations Manager and will work closely with the Research Team. The position will have a variety of different operations tasks, including but not limited to the following: creating static and animated infographics for presentation summaries. The candidate will have licence to update/make recommendations to the overall RED C Design. Editing, updating and creating PowerPoint presentations. Creating automated PowerPoint reports through E-Tabs Enterprise software and updating the company website.
You will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in creating static and animated infographics.
- Using website editing software an advantage but not essential
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel/Word
- E-Tabs Enterprise an advantage but not essential
- Confident in your ability to use new technologies
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines and address issues in a calm manner
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, a willingness to learn and take initiative
- Fluency in verbal and written English
This is a full-time position. On the job training will be provided. Salary is competitive and dependent on experience. RED C offer employees flexible working conditions, educational assistance, tax saver and cycle to work schemes, employee health and wellbeing program and social events.
You must be eligible to work in Ireland and be able to work from our offices in East Point Business Park Clontarf, Dublin 3 (this is not a remote/freelance position).
To apply for this role please email a cover letter outlining your relevant experience with your CV to Niall Callan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Interviewers at Dublin Airport:
RED C offers an array of fieldwork services and has an enviable, established client base in the industry. As a result of this growth, we are currently seeking to expand our Dublin Airport interviewer panel.
If you like meeting people and have a minimum of 12 hours free a week this might be the job for you!
- Own transport essential as some early mornings/late evenings will apply.
- Basic level computer literacy required, along with excellent communication skills.
- Need to have a pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines with a reliable and professional approach.
- Need to be flexible to work early mornings and some weekends
If you think you might be interested in joining our panel, please call Patricia for more information on 01 818 6256 or email Patricia.Byrne@redcresearch.ie. Full training will provided.
Telephone Interviewers in our Dundalk based Telephone Centre
We are looking to expand our market research interviewer panel in our Call Centre in Dundalk. The role involves conducting market research interviews over the phone with members of the public about different products and services.
This could be the role for you if you are:
- Confident, professional and friendly and enjoy dealing with people on the phone.
- A good communicator with fluency in English (written & spoken).
- Persistent, possess strong persuasion skills and are goal oriented.
- Computer literate at a basic level.
- Reliable and committed.
- Able to follow direction and have a positive attitude.
- Flexible and available evenings and Saturdays.
To Apply for this Role please email your CV to email@example.com or for further details call 042-9394500.