RED C is Ireland’s premier provider of research-based consultancy services. Founded in 2003, we have been providing high quality research based consultancy services to both blue chip and up and coming businesses across Ireland, the UK and worldwide.
We continue to grow significantly ahead of the market, on the back of a first rate team, excellent customer service, clear and actionable analysis and new product innovation. As a result, the company is looking to add talent to their research team.
RED C are now hiring a new Research Executive to join are thriving team. Prospective candidates will ideally have some experience in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques. They should also be able to demonstrate excellent client service skills, and the ability to think outside the box. A good head for numbers, the ability to manage several projects at the one time, a strong sense of curiosity and strong communications skills are all desirable attributes
Why consider a career at RED C?
- Develop a strong understanding of consumer behavior
- Exposure to huge variety of industries and leading brands
- Work with some of the best minds in research industry
- Advance skills in the RED C Academy training programme
- Develop strong consulting and storytelling skills
- Leverage the latest social and technological trends
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the research process, including proposal preparation, project design and management, analysis and delivery of key consumer insights to our blue chip client list. Initially the role will involve monitoring the progress of a research project through the various stages from commissioning, to statistical sampling, liaising with our data collection and data analysis departments, to preparation of presentation of findings and interpretation of data using numerical skills to put in a user friendly presentation format for clients. Extensive training will be provided in all aspects of research and insight delivery, through on the job mentoring and a structured training course as part of the RED C Academy.
Suitable candidates will have a third level degree and ideally some exposure to market research through working for clients or agencies, or through post graduate studies.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Conor Murphy for further information 018186316
Research Interviewers at Dublin Airport:
RED C offers an array of fieldwork services and has an enviable, established client base in the industry. As a result of this growth, we are currently seeking to expand our Dublin Airport interviewer panel.
If you like meeting people and have a minimum of 12 hours free a week this might be the job for you!
- Own transport essential as some early mornings/late evenings will apply.
- Basic level computer literacy required, along with excellent communication skills.
- Need to have a pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines with a reliable and professional approach.
- Need to be flexible to work early mornings and some weekends
If you think you might be interested in joining our panel, please call Patricia for more information on 01 818 6256 or email Patricia.Byrne@redcresearch.ie. Full training will provided.
Telephone Interviewers in our Dundalk based Telephone Centre
We are looking to expand our market research interviewer panel in our Call Centre in Dundalk. The role involves conducting market research interviews over the phone with members of the public about different products and services.
This could be the role for you if you are:
- Confident, professional and friendly and enjoy dealing with people on the phone.
- A good communicator with fluency in English (written & spoken).
- Persistent, possess strong persuasion skills and are goal oriented.
- Computer literate at a basic level.
- Reliable and committed.
- Able to follow direction and have a positive attitude.
- Flexible and available evenings and Saturdays.
To Apply for this Role please email your CV to email@example.com or for further details call 042-9394500.