RED C is Ireland’s premier provider of research-based consultancy services. Founded in 2003, we have been providing high quality research based consultancy services to both blue chip and up and coming businesses across Ireland, the UK and worldwide.
We are a fresh, dynamic organisation whose work is rooted in sound statistical science, behavioural observation and listening to the consumer. At the core of our business is the gathering and analysis of behaviour, to provide clear insights to our customers, in an ever-changing world. We thrive on understanding the why behind consumer behaviour and motivation.
RED C continues to grow significantly ahead of the market, on the back of a first rate team, excellent customer service, clear and actionable analysis and new product innovation. As a result, the company is looking to add talent to their research team.
RED C are always interested in hear from high quality researchers who may be a valuable addition to our team. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider each by merit and keep on file if no positions are available at that specific time.
Telephone Interviewers in our Dundalk based Telephone Centre
We are looking to expand our market research interviewer panel in their Telephone Centre in Dundalk. The role involves conducting market research interviews over the phone with businesses about different products and services.
This could be the role for you if you are:
- A confident, professional and outgoing person that likes dealing with people over the phone.
- A good communicator and are fluent in English (written & spoken).
- Strong persuasion skills, persistent and goal oriented.
- Computer literate at a basic level.
- Reliable, have a positive attitude and able to follow direction.
- Available Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm. Some evening work (5pm – 9.30pm) will be required from time-to-time.
To Apply for this Role please email your CV to email@example.com or for further details call 042-9394500.
Door To Door Interviewers
RED C offers an array of fieldwork services and has an enviable, established client base in the industry. As a result of this growth, we are currently seeking to expand our nationwide door-to-door interviewer panel. If you like meeting people, and have a few hours free per week; this might be the job for you! The ideal candidates should possess the following qualities/abilities:
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Be computer literate at a basic level.
- Must like dealing with members of the public.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- 100% fluency in written and spoken English.
- Pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Reliable with professional approach to work.
Use of a car is an advantage, but is not essential.
All candidates must be legally permitted to work in Ireland.
If you think you might be interested in joining our panel, please call Patricia for more information on 01 818 6256 or email Patricia.Byrne@redcresearch.ie. Full training will provided.
You can also contact Patricia in writing at:
RED C Research & Marketing Ltd
Ground Floor, Block G
East Point Business Park, Clontarf