- Can Leo or Simon stir up the current political status quo?
- RED C UK celebrates 1 year anniversary!
- Coveney Appeals, but Varadkar Drives New Fine Gael Voters
- Ensuring Accurate Polls in GE16
- Brexit – A Viable Possibility Should a Referendum be Called
- Fairness vs. stability – the battle for floating voters
- Public Support Abortion in Certain Circumstances
- Is it still ...the economy stupid?
- Groundhog Day, Weather and Online Shopping!
- Opposition Need to Make Campaign Count
- Paddy Power Poll - Gov Party Support Dips
- Consumer Mood Monitor Jan 2016
- Sinn Féin feeling the love, from core working class voters
- Majority Support Gov Plans for Refugees with Garda vetting
- Irish Sun Poll - Fine Gael Support Slips
- Newstalk Poll - Half of voters claim no benefit from two tier recovery
- Unsure Voters Lead to Poll Volatility
- Wisdom of Crowds – Are there “Shy voters” in GE16?
- Paddy Power - Final GE16 Poll
- RED C/Amnesty International - Attitudes to Abortion
- Changing Face Of Technology
- Voters Looking For Secure Govt
- Recall Poll Shows Evidence of Late Swing
- Changing Face Of How We Use Technology
- RED C are Hiring
- Little confidence in new Government - Paddy Power Poll
- Conor Murphy joins as a Director of RED C
- Voters See Little Reason to Change Support
- Consumer Sentiment Post Brexit A Concern For Irish Economic Outlook
- Can we rely on political polls anymore?
- The Difficult Balancing Act for Fianna Fáil - Nov 16 Poll
- Government regain some lost ground
- Gamification in research – more accessible than you think!
- Same sex referendum could still be lost
- Government parties make new year gains
- End of year review 2014 & trends 2015
- Three: Creating Strong Press Adverts
- RED C is hiring
- Small signs of recovery benefitting consumers personally – consumer mood monitor Jan 2015
- Springtime or springshowers?
- ARI: Segmenting Airport Shoppers
- The new Irish electoral landscape
- 5 trends in TV watching and what do they mean for advertisers?
- Marketing ‘Ireland’
- Is a second term a possibility for the government?
- Gamification in Research – more accessible than you think!
- Longer term decline for Sinn Fein, benefits government parties
- Back to the Future – Marketing for another 30 years
- Bord Bia: Brand Health Check
- The impact of mobile & native advertising
- Government Parties Make Gains
- The Intricacies of PR - Hope for the Government Yet
- Consumer Mood Oct 2015
- Dept of Finance, SME Credit Demand Survey
- Longer Term Trends Positive for Fine Gael - SBP Poll Nov 15
- Aer Lingus: Giving Guests a Voice
- Global poll of hope & despair
- Innovate – make the most of the New Year
- Paddy power poll Jan 2014
- End of year review 2013 & trends 2014
- Independent candidates the antidote to the party machine?
- RED C credit crunch tracking Jan 2014 – positive outlook & mood
- Strong claimed support for same sex marriage
- SBP Feb 14 – GE vote intentions steady
- Irish grocery – a changing landscape
- The Oscars 2014 – a lesson for brands!
- A better world with more women in politics
- Time to start spending again?
- Irish & UK online omnibus launch
- Allianz: Testing Mobile Applications
- “Gardagate” knocks government support
- Candidate polling – Euro Elections 2014
- TV time bomb and impact on advertising
- Red C is hiring! Market research interviewers wanted nationwide
- The joy of moderating focus groups
- Labour support collapse as voters await new leader
- Here comes summer!
- Changing political landscape?
- Dept of finance, SME credit demand survey
- Consumer mood impacts political landscape – latest SBP tracking poll Jun 2014
- Debt and commitments impede a consumer led recovery – consumer mood Jun 2014
- New mobile only advertising study demonstrates effectiveness of mobile advertising
- Ever considered getting a tattoo?
- A watershed for Fine Gael?
- Improving consumer mood but struggling continues – Oct 2014
- Dept of finance, SME credit demand survey
- Global barometer of hope & happiness
- Majority support govt. position on abortion
- Two-thirds would stay in the EU even if UK leaves
- Annual review 2012 & trends 2013
- SBP Jan 13 – Labour support down, FF and SF make gains
- Red C credit crunch tracking January 2013
- Research in action – Dublin airport
- Fianna Fáil support falls back
- Consumer confidence on the rise – June 2013
- SME Credit Demand Oct 12 – Mar 13
- Fine Gael retains support in Summer recess
- COMREG – consumer telecommunications survey
- RED C - Launch new brand to celebrate 10 years
- Red C credit crunch Tracking Oct 2013 – consumer confidence on the rise, increased consumer spend imminent
- Importance of perceived economic competence on voter support
- Lack of perceived “fairness” in budget hurts labour
- Widespread support for same sex marriage
- Research in action – local newspaper readership
- Mobile behaviour and the implications for successful mobile advertising
- Gains for government parties suggest potential for future growth
- New Year Poll: global happiness remains high in spite of economic gloom
- Research executive position in Cork
- Latest Paddy Power/ Red C poll – Jan 2012
- 2011 review – out with the old, in with the new?
- Jan’12 SBP poll – 72% want referendum
- SBP 4th Mar – EU Treaty yes vote rises to 60%
- Explosive growth in smartphone and tablet ownership in Ireland and worldwide
- SBP poll results March 2012 – EU Treaty support 60%
- Red C are Hiring! – in Dublin & Cork
- 39% of those liable will not pay household charge
- Latest Paddy Power / Red C poll – March 2012
- SBP 29th April – Pressure on yes vote in EU Treaty Referendum
- Support for Fiscal Stabilty Treaty grows
- Paddy Power referendum poll 18th May
- Irish Financial Literacy Survey
- SBP referendum poll 27th May 2012
- Red C credit crunch tracking October 2012
- Significant uplift in proportion of Irish population claiming felt hunger since 2005
- Dept of Finance, credit demand survey – Nov 2012
- The Battle for floating voters
- Fine Gael make significant gains
- Runners & riders for GE11
- General Election 2011
- Latest poll results, GE11, 12th Feb
- 13th Feb SBP Poll Report – Full
- Regional Analysis of Campaign Polls
- Cork South Central Constituency Poll
- Kerry South Constituency Poll
- Latest Poll Results, GE11, 19th Feb
- Cork North Central Constituency Poll
- SBP GE11 Poll 20th Feb – Full Report
- GE11 – Regional analysis update 20th Feb
- GE11 – Transfer Analysis – 23rd Feb
- GE11 – Regional Analysis – update 23rd Feb
- Final PP GE11 campaign poll results
- Turnout predictions GE11 – 65%+?
- Michael D Higgins leads the race for president
- Is the honeymoon over for Fine Gael and Labour?
- Norris leads, but Higgins still in driving seat
- Higgins still in the lead, but Gallagher makes gains
- 75% of parents support ban on unhealthy food ads
- Gallagher surges into lead
- Ireland comes out top in global doctor-patient communication survey
- Will Gallagher lose votes? If so, who gains?
- Gallagher leads final Red C poll
- Recall poll shows how Higgins won election
- Innovation & accuracy – in RTE recall poll
- Credit crunch tracking October 2011
- What sways the voters? Letter to the Irish Times