RED C is Ireland’s premier provider of research-based consultancy services. Founded in 2003, we have been providing high quality research based consultancy services to both blue chip and up and coming businesses across Ireland for over 10 years.
We are a fresh, dynamic organisation whose work is rooted in sound statistical science, behavioural observation and listening to the consumer. At the core of our business is the gathering and analysis of behaviour, to provide clear insights to our customers, in an ever-changing world.
RED C continues to grow significantly ahead of the market, on the back of a first rate team, excellent customer service, clear and actionable analysis and new product innovation. As a result, the company is looking to add talent to their research time.
RED C are always interested in hear from high quality researchers who may valuable addition to our team. Send your CV to email@example.com and we will consider each by merit and keep on file if no positions are available at that specific time.
RED C is actively currently seeking to hire the following:
Insights Executive – Fixed Term Contract based in Cork
This individual will be employed by Red C Research & Marketing Ltd and based in our clients’ – Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (MRPI) office on Tramore Road in Cork. This is a fixed term contract role. This role will work directly within the MRPI Insight Team. The successful candidate will report and provide support to the Consumer Insight Manager and the Real Time Insights Manager in the delivery of timely, actionable insight.
- Summarising CI reports on a quarterly basis to capture key market changes and the impact for the business and its brands
- Working with the marketing and trading teams to build insight into commercial plans and range reviews
- Assisting with our shopper panel, for example;
- Scripting, testing, moderating, publishing, analysis, reporting & providing panel support
- Assisting with ad-hoc insights projects as required, for example;
- On the ground research projects such as exit interviews, online focus groups, Voxpops etc
- Briefing agencies on ad hoc research requirements and seeking proposals
- Responding to requests for past insight papers/research
- Dealing with queries as and when required, reporting back to colleagues with full, accurate and timely responses
- Ensuring the organisation is kept up to date of key consumer trends, moves and new ideas(via internal newsletter)
- Managing workload effectively, ensuring work is delivered on time in accordance with business priorities
- Managing and developing relationships with key insights partners
- Minimum of 1-3years experience in insights role within FMCG, Retail Banking, Telco or research agency
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Ability to translate research data into clear insight which is easy to understand
- Experience in filming and editing videos would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for retail
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV with a covering note in confidence to Anne Weadick, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
Face to Face Interviewers Dublin Airport
RED C Research & Marketing Ltd are looking to expand their market research interviewer panel at Dublin Airport.
If you like meeting people and have a minimum of 12 hours free a week this might be the job for you!
Own transport essential as some early mornings/late evenings will apply.
If you are Computer literate at a basic level and if you have, excellent communication skills.
Have a Pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance. Have the ability to work to tight deadlines with a reliable and professional approach to work.
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 01-8186256 for further details.
Door To Door Interviewers
RED C offers an array of fieldwork services and has an enviable, established client base in the industry. As a result of this growth, we are currently seeking to expand our door-to-door interviewer panel.
If you like meeting people, and have a few hours free per week; this might be the job for you!
The ideal candidates should possess the following qualities/abilities:
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Be computer literate at a basic level.
- Must like dealing with members of the public.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- 100% fluency in written and spoken English.
- Pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Reliable with professional approach to work.
Use of a car is an advantage, but is not essential.
All candidates must be legally permitted to work in Ireland.
If you think you might be interested in joining our panel, please call Patricia for more information on 01 818 6256 or email Patricia.Byrne@redcresearch.ie. Full training will provided.
You can also contact Patricia in writing at:
Red C Research & Marketing Ltd
Ground Floor, Block G
East Point Business Park, Clontarf